Thank you for visiting our website.
This website, URL address www.impsoft.com.au, is owned and operated by Implementation Soft Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 112 055 302).
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘Implementation Soft’ ‘ImpSoft’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Implementation Soft Australia Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, with a registered office in New South Wales, Australia.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. All intellectual property rights are assigned wholly and completely to Implementation Soft Australia Pty Ltd. Content is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Implementation Soft Australia Pty Ltd provides information and content associated with business and consulting services and may include:
– News, reports, articles and statistics from reputable third parties. We will endeavour to reference these accurately, relying upon primary information sources where possible, but we cannot guarantee that each reference is precise.
– Tips, tools and techniques that may be considered useful for various applications, including business purposes. These tips, tools and techniques are designed to be thought-provoking, illustrative and helpful but cannot be relied upon to improve business performance.
– Original thought pieces, articles and blogs that remain the intellectual property of Implementation Soft Australia Pty Ltd. Any use of these works must be credited to Implementation Soft or ImpSoft, with reference to the URL impsoft.com.au.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not our property, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any service or product described on this website unless otherwise agreed.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
These terms were last updated 11 August 2020.